Technical Sales Lead
Chicago or Remote
Technical Sales Lead
The purpose of this role is to position the Analytics portfolio in concert with our client, a leading brand in Healthcare, to drive strategic relationships and revenue with healthcare providers, government agencies, and partners. The Technical Sales Lead sources and drives new client opportunities in North America and directly leads service strategies for larger clients in North America. An effective negotiator and relationship builder, the Technical Sales Lead leverages and refines our the client's Analytics sales methodologies, tools and resources, their Digital Health Advisory delivery team, and best practices to successfully acquire and grow a base of their largest and most strategic accounts across the healthcare provider space, government agencies, and certified partner program.
- Drives discovery process to understand key business drivers, important initiatives and measures of success, specific issues they are facing, budget considerations, and industry issues
- Proposes Analytic solutions to meet customer’s needs based on consultative selling approach and looks beyond the obvious; doesn’t stop at the first answers
- Builds and expands relationships across C-Suite to uncover opportunities to cross-sell and upsell the Analytics portfolio, uncover new product ideas, and strengthen engagement with a customer
- Owns customer engagements but leverages the appropriate SBUs to effectively team and utilize sales expertise, scale effectively, and close opportunities
- Quarterbacks the execution of client plans and services delivered, ensuring commitments are tracked and reported back in a unified, meaningful way to each client
- Builds relationships with key strategic partners to craft effective go to market strategies driving growth, volume, and deeper insights
- Uses Salesforce to aggregate information on prospects through marketing research, referral sources, networking, phone contact and other methods
- Maintains proactive awareness of the healthcare industry and how changes in the industry, the economy, and legislation impact clients
- Cultivates prospects to engage with the brand through online content, seminars, and other methods by promoting through personal networking and social media channels
- Represents the brand in client and healthcare industry events through various networking engagements
- Advocates for changes and additions to product and services teams to increase the value created for clients and inform strategic direction
- Monitors client satisfaction through personal relationships and engagement, involvement with other team members, and any client surveys or feedback processes implemented
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years successful client sales or business development experience
- Minimum of five (5) years in healthcare sales or consulting management
- Proven experience for accomplishing specific goals tied to the strategic sales and account plan
- Experience with strategic planning and implementation of complex accounts
- Ability to leverage contacts within an organization to identify decision makers and find new opportunities to provide solutions
- Experience building complex sales proposals
- Ability to work cross functionally within the the HIMSS organization
- Outstanding communications skills including demonstrated negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills, as well as ability to present to executive level decision makers effectively
- Excellent management skills, well organized and results-oriented
- Consultative sales approach - must exemplify a needs based selling strategy when dealing with clients
- Ability to maintain and strengthen relationship with client executives
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time to assigned territory (as outlined above)
Why you'll love working for this company:
- Our talent anywhere philosophy allows employees the flexibility to work virtually on an as-needed or permanent basis.
- Competitive, comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Generous paid time off, including time off to volunteer!
- 401K with employer match and profit sharing.
- Be Well! Lifestyle reimbursement program.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development programs.
Qualified Candidates Contact: Keeley Svoboda - firstname.lastname@example.org