Manager, Technology Platform Partnerships
Manager, Technology Platform Partnerships
Our client is big on building connections - both through their product and among peers. Their platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day. Our client cares about the mission the have set and believe that when you feel connected to their mission, values and the work you do, you’ll feel driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, you'll share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. Our client believes you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected the our mission, values, purpose, and each other. They are headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and believe in empowering their team to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
About the role:
Manager, Technology Platform Partnerships is responsible for the growth of new and existing platform partnerships through business development, relationship management, education, and tactical execution that is aligned to the platform go-to-market strategy. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience growing and managing partnerships with large technology vendors with proven success in driving opportunities via complex partner networks. They will have shown the ability to think strategically and navigate complex partner ecosystems.
The things you will tackle:
- Develop and nurture relationships at strategic levels within key technology platform partners, identify key decision-makers and influencers within partner organizations, build relationships with senior executives and coordinate ongoing cadence with key stakeholders to drive the relationships forward.
- Consistently identify opportunities and develop sales strategies that align to platform go-to-market segments (payor, provider, pharmacy retail) by working in conjunction with the Sales Executives and Business Development Representatives of key platform partners.
- Interface with key partners to be a trusted advisor and advocate for platform opportunities.
- Support sales and customer care teams with the development and fostering of key relationships to ensure new sales opportunities and retention opportunities.
- Partner with marketing on strategies and opportunities for broad platform brand awareness, partner education, new platform releases, and enhancements and find opportunities to co-promote League through joint blogs, podcasts, webinars, case studies, etc.
- Solicit product and market feedback from key platform partners. Communicate this feedback to sales leadership, marketing, product development teams.
What you’ll bring to the company:
- 5+ Years of partner or channel development/management and/or experience working in enterprise CRM, partner ecosystems such as Salesforce, Microsoft, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates with healthcare-specific work experience in a CRM, or Cloud Platform partner role; experience in digital transformation a bonus.
- Entrepreneurial experience or building net new partner revenue lines at a hyper-growth organization a bonus.
- 8+ years of partner management experience with revenue-generating KPIs.
- 5+ years of experience in the digital health industry.
- Knows the ecosystem lingo, pricing, and operation.
- Is a self starter, likes autonomy, and has an entrepreneurial spirit. A collaborative, all-around team player.
Our client welcome everyone and offers an open and inclusive environment. They believe in the power of diversity, how it makes us better, and believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience. They are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Qualified Candidates Contact: Keeley Svoboda - firstname.lastname@example.org